The Armenian Assembly of America is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible donation will provide the resources needed to:
- Work with the Administration, Congress, the State Department as well as local State governments to strengthen U.S.-Armenia and U.S.-Artsakh relations;
- Seek universal affirmation of the Armenian Genocide; and
- Promote Armenia’s and Artsakh’s democratic development and economic prosperity.
How can you help?
As a supporter of the Armenian Assembly of America, you can make a difference by becoming a member.
Where will the money go?
Thanks to your membership, funds will go towards the Armenian Assembly of America’s programs, advocacy efforts, and education.
Some examples include:
- Reaffirming the Armenian Genocide
- Strengthening United States-Armenia relations
- Advancing democracy-building assistance for Armenia
- Supporting de-mining in Artsakh
- Providing a comprehensive source of news and information, and weekly circulation of Armenia360.com
- Investing in the next generation with our summer internship programs in Washington, D.C. and Yerevan, Armenia
- Affiliate: $100-$249
- Supporting Affiliate: $250-$499
- Contributing Affiliate: $500-$999
- Fellow Trustee: $1,000-$4,999
- Associate Trustee: $5,000-$19,999
- Trustee: $20,000+
The Armenian Assembly of America is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization (#52-1614093). Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.