The Armenian Assembly of America is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible donation will provide the resources needed to:
- Work with the Administration, Congress, the State Department as well as local State governments to strengthen U.S.-Armenia and U.S.-Artsakh relations;
- Seek universal affirmation of the Armenian Genocide; and
- Promote Armenia’s and Artsakh’s democratic development and economic prosperity.
- Affiliate: $100-$249
- Supporting Affiliate: $250-$499
- Contributing Affiliate: $500-$999
- Fellow Trustee: $1,000-$4,999
- Associate Trustee: $5,000-$19,999
- Trustee: $20,000+
We pledge not to sell, share or trade a donor’s name or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all donor-related information received by Armenian Assembly of America. This includes the Assembly’s website, social media, and mobile applications, whether oral, written or electronic.
If donations are processed through a third-party service provider such as Network for Good or PayPal, all donor information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
Our donors may request a copy of this policy by contacting us.