The Armenian Assembly of America is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible donation will provide the resources needed to:
- Work with the Administration, Congress, the State Department as well as local State governments to strengthen U.S.-Armenia and U.S.-Artsakh relations;
- Seek universal affirmation of the Armenian Genocide; and
- Promote Armenia’s and Artsakh’s democratic development and economic prosperity.
- Affiliate: $100-$249
- Supporting Affiliate: $250-$499
- Contributing Affiliate: $500-$999
- Fellow Trustee: $1,000-$4,999
- Associate Trustee: $5,000-$19,999
- Trustee: $20,000+
The Armenian Assembly of America is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization (#52-1614093). Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.
The Armenian Assembly of America is proud to be named a Four Star Charity by Charity Navigator, the highest rating by America’s premier independent charity evaluator.