Last year was full of historic gains. Your participation was vital to these successes, and we are thankful for your support.
Now you can proudly say that the Congress of the United States of America has spoken clearly and decisively on the Armenian Genocide.
In addition to the bipartisan and overwhelming passage of the Armenian Genocide resolution in the House and Senate, we accomplished other important objectives:
- We increased assistance to support Armenia’s strengthening democracy
- We ensured continued U.S. funding for de-mining in Artsakh
- We expanded the Armenian Caucus
- We trained the next generation of leaders through our internship programs
- We convened another highly successful National Advocacy Conference with over 150 meetings on Capitol Hill
- We helped secure the successful passage of California’s Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act
- We advocated for the successful establishment of the State of California Trade Desk in the Republic of Armenia
But our work is not done yet!
Please consider making a special contribution today to help foster our advocacy efforts.
The Armenian Assembly of America is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization (#52-1614093). Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.